Skip to content ↓

Our Sixth Form is authorised to recruit students under the UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) Tier 4 (Child Student Visa) Points Based System.


What you need to do

  1. Apply for your Student Visa under the Tier 4 (Child) category
  2. Provide your Certificate of Acceptance to Study (CAS) number, issued by the Stephen Perse Foundation if you are offered a place
  3. Provide evidence of your ability to pay for your studies, and to cover living expenses whilst in the UK
  4. Provide a letter of permission from your parent or legal guardian, with certified, documented proof of their relationship to you

For full details of how to apply for a visa, please refer to the UKVI website.

For help on Visa applications please see this guide written in Mandarin, published by the UK Border Agency.

If you have any questions, contact us at:


It's the academic support that I like. I came here to get good grades."