Skip to content ↓

International students – applying for your Visa

Our 6th Form is authorised to recruit students under the UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) Tier 4 (General) Points Based System

What you need to do

  • Apply for your Student Visa under the Tier 4 (General) category.
  • Provide your Certificate of Acceptance to Study (CAS) number, issued by the Stephen Perse Foundation if you are offered a place.
  • Provide evidence of your ability to pay for your studies, and to cover living expenses whilst in the UK.
  • Provide a letter of permission from your parent or legal guardian, with certified, documented proof of their relationship to you.


We are not a boarding school. International students live with their own family or with an education guardian.

Further information

The only independent 6th Form in Cambridge providing A Levels and the International Baccalaureate (IB).

For full details of how to apply for a visa, please refer to the UKVI website.

If you have any questions, contact us at:

For help on Visa applications, written in Mandarin, please see this guide, published by the UK Border Agency.

It's the academic support that I like. I came here to get good grades."