Published on 03/04/23
It was another busy week in Forest School for our Kindergarten and Reception pupils.
- Reception pupils whittled willow sticks and experimented by placing them into the fire to see if they could make charcoal pencils.
- Whilst in the nature reserve the pupils also watched the swans.
- The Kindergarten pupils visited Scottsdale’s to look at the parts of plants and to spot the signs of spring.
- The Madingley’s rising threes went on a muddy walk to 800 word, they challenged themselves to get up the muddy slippery hill!
- Salisbury Villa kindergarten planted some beans in their allotment and checked that their potatoes were growing.
Click here to find out more about joining our Kindergarten and Reception Classes.