Skip to content ↓

Should you have any other questions, please contact our Admissions Team.

Are all schools at Stephen Perse co-educational?

We offer a co-educational pathway for all our boys and girls at all our schools, from Nursery to Sixth Form, aged 1 through to 18.

Can we visit?

We hold a number of Open Days throughout the year. Vistors have the opportunity to tour the schools, meet our students, speak to parents and hear from our school leaders. Dates for these Open Days are advertised on our website and can be booked here.

How do I register my child?

The first official step is to make an application

When submitting an application you will be asked to pay the non-refundable registration fee. More information about our fees can be found on our website here.

My child needs additional learning support, is this something you can accommodate?

Each of our schools benefits from the guidance of a Special Educational Need Coordinator (SENCO) and if your child requires support, we will work with you to ensure that their needs are met. When submitting an application, please indicate in the ‘Confidential Information’ of the online form that your child has SEND and upload your child’s EdPsych report with any additional information.

Can I apply at any time of the year?

We understand that families are often looking for places throughout the year, such as when relocating for a new job. We are flexible and will consider applications subject to there being places available.

How do I prepare my child for the entry assessments?

Our tests are designed to evaluate your child's current skills and therefore do not require any preparation.

Do you offer Scholarships and Financial Assistance/Bursaries?

We offer scholarships for children joining us in Years 7, 9 and Sixth Form.  More information on our scholarships can be found here.

We offer financial assistance and bursaries; applications are means tested by an external provider. More information on financial assistance/bursaries can be found in our Bursary and Financial Assistance Policy.


Do both parents have to sign all the forms?

We require a signature from all parents/guardians who hold parental responsibility, except in exceptional circumstances. If both parents are unable to sign all the necessary forms, please contact our Admissions Manager.

Do you offer boarding?

We offer full boarding for UK and International students in Year 12 and 13. Our boarding houses offer a high standard of accommodation. All rooms are single occupancy and ensuite. 

Do you sponsor student visas for children applying for all year groups?

We hold a sponsor licence and can offer sponsorship for students who are boarding with us in Sixth Form. During the admissions process, you will be advised of the necessary documents for applying for your visa. Once we have checked that all is in place, we will issue a Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (CAS) which is needed to complete your Child/Student visa application.

Does my child require a guardian?

Any student who does not have a family member living in the UK is required to have a UK resident guardian. When you accept a place with us, you will be asked to appoint a guardian. If you require more information about UK guardians, please contact our Admissions Manager.