We believe that learning is everywhere and our surrounding area provides a wealth of inspiration and opportunities to learn.
Cambridge is a city of ideas – and is home so some of the greatest thinkers in the world – past and present. It is also the hub of Silicon Fen – bringing entrepreneurs and high-tech industry and innovation to the area.
We welcome visiting speakers from the local area into our schools who are world-leaders in their field. We also take every opportunity to access the great learning opportunities right on our doorstep.
Just some of our favourite places ...
- Museum of Classical Archaeology
- Cambridge Museum of Technology
- Fitzwilliam Museum
- MAA Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Sedgewick Museum
- Whipple Museum
- Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Cambridge ADC Theatre
- The Junction
- Mumford Theatre
- Scott Polar Research Institute
- University Botanic Gardens
- Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
- Cavendish Laboratory