Across our schools, we offer the latest facilities and equipment to ensure that our young people have access to a myriad of sporting opportunities.
New Senior School facilities
Sport is central to the innovative new building at our Senior School site in Union Road. It has been transformative for the Foundation, improving access to state of the art sporting facilities for children across our Cambridge schools. We can now boast Cambridge's first ever rooftop multi-use games area (MUGA), as well as a Sport England standard four court sports hall, a gym and activity studio.
Our Senior School site also includes a dance studio and a stunning hall with a large stage for dance performances.
Cambridge is our campus
As well as continually improving our own facilities, our young people enjoy some of the best sporting opportunities in Cambridge. We access to a wide range of facilities, including:
- Latham Road - five acres of sporting space including an astro-hockey pitch, netball courts and cricket nets.
- Gonville and Caius College sports ground, including a cricket pitch and football pitch
- Indoor cricket at Fenner's - one of the country's oldest grounds, where some of the world's great players have graced the wicket.
- Wilberforce Road Sports Ground for Senior School and 6th Form athletics
- A boat house on the River Cam for rowing
- Kelsey Kerridge Gym and Sports Centre for indoor sports facilities
- The Leys Pool for swimming
Our girls and boys at Dame B's in Saffron Walden get active in Rainey Hall, an ultramodern four court sports hall.
They also have access to a variety of exceptional on-site outdoor sports spaces, including tennis and netball courts, Astro-turf, plus a sports field for football and rugby in the winter and athletics in the summer. We also use a local swimming pool in Saffron Walden for swimming.