About Holroyd Howe and their food ethos
Great food is at the very heart of Holroyd Howe’s business. They strive every day to wow our pupils with new ideas and interesting meals whilst keeping the traditional touches.
Founded in 1997 by Nick Howe and Rick Holroyd, they are an independent caterer operating exclusively in the independent schools’ market. Their ethos and commitment to providing great fresh food served by well-trained people who really care has remained consistent.
Holroyd Howe commitment
- 100% of the meat and 90% of the fruit and vegetables are purchased from UK sources.
- Eggs are purchased from RSPCA Freedom Farm Assured sources only and are certified with the Red Lion Quality Mark.
- All the Milk used is produced from Red Tractor accredited farms.
- All fresh bakery products are made on-site or by local bakers close to the School.
- No fish on the IUCN Threatened Species red list are used within the menus and our suppliers are prohibited from sourcing “At Risk” fish.
Contact the Catering Team
If you would like to speak to someone from the catering team please email them on email@example.com
Termly food newsletter
Look out for the Holroyd Howe termly food newsletters which will appear on the latest news page.